Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sweet Face

We recently traveled to Canada to visit family and friends and on our last day we got to catch up with a few friends in Vancouver. I am always thankful when I can spend some much needed face time with individuals who mean so much to me. My best friend from high school Jasika and her partner Claire are currently living in Vancouver and every time we go up to Canada we always make it a priority to spend some time with them. Jasika has always been one of my most favorite people and I cherish the times we have together, but as I have gotten to know Claire she also has turned out to be one of my favorite people as well. The first time Claire and Everly met I felt they had this special connection, I just remember how she scooped my baby girl up and just talked and played for hours, they were in their own little bubble. It always meant so much to me to see how she embraced this new person in my life. I wish we all lived closer and we could see them more but even though we don't get to talk as much as we all would like, we always have such wonderful times when we are all together. And I am so thankful Everly has them for her Aunties. 

Claire also just happens to be an amazing photographer and as soon as she walked in from work during our visit  she started snapping away at Lady E. I adore how she captured Everly's playful personality and sweet little face in these pictures. Thank you Claire for taking these beautiful photos for us! You can see more of Claire's talents at www.savageblackout.com








1 comment:

  1. Amazing Shots.... You Captured my angels so perfectly.
    Love you Claire and Ms J.

    ReplyDelete