Monday, July 25, 2011

Embrace the bump

Tomorrow will be my little bundle of crazy joy's 1st birthday, it is really hard for me to believe it has already been a year. This time last year I was rock'n one of the hottest accessories of the summer, my beautiful baby bump (and I do mean hot, it was the middle of summer in Florida), I was anticipating whether we would be bringing home a son or a daughter and I was thinking...our life is about to change FOREVER.

In honor of Everly's first birthday week, because I believe in celebrating birthdays for at least a week, I wanted to honor my awesome baby bump she gave me. I adored my baby bump and embraced it. My dear friend Jessi from AVA Photography did my belly pictures and I love all the photos she took.


Yes I was that girl who rocked the bikini when I was pregnant.
It was great, the only time
you don't have to worry about sucking in.
 Thank you again Jessi, you are so talented and I will always cherish these photos.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe a year has gone by already! Whew that went fast!! She is such a sweetheart and I am so glad to be a part of yalls lives!! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I love the baby bump photos! I am totally going to rock a bikini when I am preggers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Beauty...and you gave us another just as Beautiful... Love you. Happy Birthday Lil'boobump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember swimming with you a year ago. Back and forth across Pam's pool trying to make whatever was inside of you come out. I also remember waking up sad because I had to leave early for work. Your Mother and I were so hoping you would go into labor while we were there for the weekend. To no avail, we both left that morning, on our way back until...
    Yeah! I got the phone call we had been waiting for. Time to go to the hospital! When all was said and done, our beautiful baby GIRL (I told you so!)was born. You and Justin have done such a great job this first year. Here's to wishing you many more years! Love you Baby Everly! Happy Birthday Sweet Heart! You are truly loved!

    ReplyDelete