Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy New Year



I like to think of birthdays as my own personal New Year. A time for me to get my priorities and goals together to make that year a memorable one. So I've been thinking about what I would like to shift around in my life to make that possible for year 32.

Here are a few goals I would like to strive for...

Live my life envy free and without jealousy.
Speaking up for what I believe in even if it is not the most popular choice.
Learn and try something new everyday.
and continue to add and cross off my "to do list"

  1. Learn Italian
  2. Cook out of my French cook book
  3. Take a cake decorating class
  4. Go rock climbing
  5. Drive a stick shift
  6. Organize and print my digital pictures
  7. Make Everly’s baby book 
  8. Finish Everly’s first year video...I am on to the second one now
  9. Remember birthdays and send cards to family
  10. Start my bridal business  This one is a work in progress 
  11. Read more books 
  12. Start my blog
  13. Learn to snowboard
  14. Grow a garden
  15. Sell our house in Jacksonville...Almost
  16. Buy a new house preferably on the west coast 
  17. Run a ½ marathon 
  18. Plan a surprise trip for Justin 
  19. Learn photoshop 

I love reading this list and I look forward to doing everything on it as well as adding more fun stuff to it!

Happy New Year to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment