Saturday, September 24, 2011

Positively Amazing

This past month has been the month of transitions for us. We moved into a new condo, Everly is running, I have decided to embark on a new venture and Justin continues to grow his business. So many exciting experiences have happened and continue to transpire. But what thrills me more is the amount of positive and supportive energy that is oozing out of my friends and family. It is so important to me to surround myself and my family with uplifting, positive people. People that are inspiring, loving and creative in their own way. People that are genuinely happy for you and want to see you succeed. When you share your visions and dreams with them, their eyes light up and you can see they are filled with joy not jealousy and their tone is filled with eagerness and excitement.  It is fantastic to be supported by your family but it is truly special to be cheered on by your friends. I try to live my life by these standards as well, I want to see my friends and family live out their dreams and I want to be the biggest cheerleader out there for them.

As I find myself experiencing these new shifts in my life and sharing them with friends and family, I get to learn about their fantastic changes and vision for their life. I realize how blessed I am to be surround by talented, smart, innovated individuals all making it happen for their lives.  In this social media frenzy, constantly connected, celeb crazed, negative news era we live, we need a new way to reinvent the American dream or "having it all" mentality. Making it work for your family doesn't mean you need to follow the trend everyone else follows. What's great about this time we live in, is we can do whatever we can dream of and we can have more than one dream for ourselves. Today and everyday I give thanks for the positively amazing people in my life, the dreamers, the doers, the believers. I can't wait to see how everyones vision unfolds and I look forward to sharing this journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment