Thursday, July 21, 2011

My gazpacho experience

Me: Honey, I made something new today and I am not sure if it turned out ok.
Justin: Well did you follow a recipe?
Me: Kind of...

Yesterday I decided I really wanted to try and make gazpacho, it has been so hot outside and it sounded refreshing and delicious. So I started my search for a recipe and I found a few I really liked. I loaded Everly up in the jogger and we walked on over to the market. Since I found a few recipes I liked I thought it would be a great idea to just combine them and create my own version.

Well, like I said above, I was not sure if it turned out the way it was suppose to. But it was loads of fun trying. This was the final result of my melon cucumber tomato gazpacho creation.

Justin: So its like a smoothie?
Me: No, its like cold soup.
Justin: Is this dinner?
Me: Yep!


We each ate our cup like adults, and I also had some grilled chicken on the side for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment