Thursday, April 5, 2012

And this is how it went down

On my way to drop little E off and some guy came up to the car and asked for a ride. I politely said no and have a nice day and Everly said good bye and blew him a kiss. Then I saw a women advertising her passion parties on the side of the road, all before 9am.

Off to the office I go, met with my editor and boss, pitched a few ideas, all received very well. And I am out of there and on my way to For the Girls , I get a call from my boss with some amazing news on a new project, which I will go into more detail on a later blog, and I am beyond over the moon excited. Have a meeting with my partner at Bridal Gallery and a wedding vendor about a few events coming up. Picked up the little from school with snacks armed and ready for consumption, note to self and all people providing snacks to kids in a car, don't give them the squeeze pouch fruit  stuff because certain aged children thinks it would be a fun activity to squeeze it out all over the car. And to be honest, if I was not the person cleaning it up, it would be a fun activity!

Finally home but have so much excited energy I desperately need to go for a run. My runners are on and playlist ready, go out side and find 2 guys in a truck selling meat. And of course they approach me and say, "Excuse me but do you eat meat?" I lied and said, "no I am a vegetarian" ( oh how I wish I was still a vegetarian because maybe I might have been convincing) and then they said, "Really? You don't even cheat?", this conversation goes on and it ends up with me looking in a freezer, on the back of a pick up truck, viewing variety packs of meat and cheesecake. I finally say thank you for showing me my options but I will be passing on the meat and cheesecake purchase.

This was my random day that ended in a run and a much need cocktail!



Drinking a blue moon out of a wine glass,  yes that is actually happening

No comments:

Post a Comment