Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cooking Blunder

I love cooking, food, shows about food and anything to do with a culinary adventure for my taste buds. And not to honk my own horn but I have occasionally made some creative and tasty dishes in the past. However the last two nights I have failed miserably in the kitchen/cooking department, so bad that Justin had to band me from the kitchen and start over completely. It could be I am getting slight overwhelmed with activities throughout the day, keeping Everly entertained and trying to decode what she would like to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and lets not forget snacks. Plus trying to come up with something other then my five go to dinner recipes.

So my baby yoga mommy friend Julie has turned me on to e-meals, you get to pick the meal plan that works best for your family and they provide meals and recipes for the week, as well as a shopping list! I signed up today and can't wait to get started. We shall see if this will help me be slightly more organized for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment