Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Day Fun

Last weekend we went to a fall festival in our neighborhood. It was one of those perfect days in Florida, sunny, no humidity and a cool breeze. So of course I got out the boots and leggings, anytime it is slightly cool in Florida that is what we do break out the boots because you never know when you are able to wear them. But I also had the weekend packed with outdoor activities for the family, one being the pumpkin patch at the fall festival.

Everly wandered around picking out her perfect pumpkin for this years Halloween festivities. I wanted to get some posed pumpkin patch pictures but she has a problem with me holding her back when she has so much to explore.

And she's off
I think I like this one!
What do you think?
This one is just my size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment