Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Certain Days


There are certain days, moments and experiences you just can’t wait to tell people about. I am very blessed to have many of those days… I have one of the best jobs in the world. I am so lucky and grateful to wake up to husband that gives me the opportunity to raise our child the way we want her to be raised, manage our home, as well as participate in activities I am passionate about.

I always thought of my self as a career driven young woman, I was just surprised when I decided to shift careers, mid-career and stay at home and work for my family, I guess you can say I was promoted to CHO ( Chief Home Officer), still work on my official title.

I decided I wanted to document the journey of my new job and see how this adventure unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment